A blog about...



THE FREEDOM TO CREATE BRINGS US THE FREEDOM TO LIVE



Wednesday, July 6, 2011

New life...

Big news from back home!!! A baby has been born!! Yay yay yay… my sister Orla just gave birth 2 days ago, to a precious little girl… The healthy new little edition to the family is now known as Ynera. What a special name!!! She’s their second child, to accompany my 3 year old niece Enya. I thought I would have been homesick, but it’s kind of hard to be sad, when something so brilliant is happening in their lives. And the big family gatherings that will be coming up, when my oldest sister Emma also gives birth in August and when christenings are planned - all of which I won’t apart - doesn’t make me feel too separated or distant… This is a sign that I’m happy where I am… I probably feel closer to them… because there’s one extra person to strengthen our family! I wonder when I’ll get to meet the little princess…

So... not being homesick and feeling so happy, means I’m on top of life right now… Everything is working out brilliantly and, after last weeks little hick-up, I feel so much better and more relaxed with everything I’m doing… Work is going great, classes are going just as good and will only get better over the upcoming period… because the more relaxed I am, the easier I am on the kids and the happier I am to see them happy in my classes… This also gives me more energy to put into writing. And now that I’ve truly felt how important writing is for me, I've also discovered my real source of happiness and my source of strength, so I can be on top of life... This is already a reason for me to feel happier with every single person who is apart of my Jinzhou story, every single one of my colleagues included... It’s unreal. I guess I’ve 'simply' found the importance of, first-off, to depend on our own selves for happiness, before even considering to depend on our surrounding environment (people included) to give us that happiness. The surroundings as well as the people are here to ADD to the experiences, but not to actually MAKE them. We, ourselves, are the 'makers'.

I was talking the other day and I couldn’t help but say that I feel to have come home…

How exciting is this life...

No comments:

Post a Comment