A blog about...



THE FREEDOM TO CREATE BRINGS US THE FREEDOM TO LIVE



Thursday, November 1, 2012

A brief moment

Well, today's the day! I'm moving moving moving.

It's November 1st... the start of a new new new chapter! Last night was Halloween... It was full moon, with a bright clear sky... I turned off the light to go to sleep and the torch was hanging just outside window, lighting up my room here at my Mam's home. I was dosing off, but something was awakening. Something contradictive was ocurring... Trying to sleep, but something was else was trying to wake up... The energy was strange, something was moving, dawning as the night grew colder and colder.

Waking up this morning, frost on the grass for the first time this season. Yet the sky is bright blue, it's clear... It all feels so new.

And here I sit, right in middle of loading up the car, I'm taking the quickest pause... a 4 hour journey and I'll be in Athenry... They say moving house is one of the most stressful things to do in life, and that it brings up the most emotions... Hummmm... Well, so far so good! I'll be off for now, cause the road awaits!

No comments:

Post a Comment