A blog about...



THE FREEDOM TO CREATE BRINGS US THE FREEDOM TO LIVE



Tuesday, April 28, 2009

leaving on a jetplane

As I left Ireland on the 23rd of April, this was my "goodbye" to Arklow and my "hello" to Oz and to whatever lies beyond..

Well, my friends, this is it. The day has finally come. The day I thought I'd never get to see. I'm heading off to Oz, later on this afternoon.

This is just a short post, to let you all know that I've set up this new travel blog. It will be a lot different to my recent blog. This one will be full of happiness, laughter, adventure and TRAVEL!! Something I've dreamed of for so many months.

I just want to say a big big big "thank you" to everyone, once again, who has supported me over the past year. Everyone of you has been so amazingly supportive. Everyone believed in me, when I needed it most. I've come out the other end, and now the "sky is the limit".. I'll never ever forget everything you all did for me. It means the world and so much more.

So, as I set off to Australia, I'm feeling good, I'm feeling pretty calm. The best feeling of all I have is one of excitement. My backpack is so heavy, but my heart is light and full of life. I'll carry you all with me and I might be far in body, but I'm close in spirit.

Stay safe and keep on smilingxxxxxx Niamh


And so it begins..

No comments:

Post a Comment